I have always been a big flosser. I am not sure at what point it was drilled into my head that this was a good idea but my entire adult life I floss at least once a day. I like it. It makes my teeth feel cleaner.
Oral-B has made flossing easier with their new Clinical Protection Floss. I had the opportunity to try out this floss over the last couple of weeks and I am loving it.
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss
- Is clinically proven to help reverse gingivitis in two weeks as part of a comprehensive dental health routine.
- Invigorates gums and provides a minty cool feeling every time you floss.
- Protects against cavities and bad breath.
- Slides up to 50% more easily in tight spaces versus the leading floss.
Oral-B Glide Complete Floss Picks with Scope Outlast
- Combines the silky smooth texture of Glide floss with the freshness of Scope and the ease of a pick to help remove plaque and food particles between teeth and just below the gumline.
- Slides up to 50 percent more easily in tight spaces versus the leading floss pick
Sure, I can tell you all day long what Oral-B says about a product but what do I think? As I said, I am loving it! It really does slide more easily in tight spaces between teeth. It comes in a great minty flavor that leaves your mouth feeling cool and fresh.
The one thing I noticed right away is that this floss doesn’t shred as easily as other flosses. You know when you are getting your floss on and you have to stop and get a new piece because the last one has turned into nothing but thin strings that snag on your teeth? That doesn’t happen anymore! This is perhaps my favorite part of the floss.
Now through July 7th Oral-B is having a Floss Face Challenge and giving you a chance to show them your Floss Face and win some great prizes. Every first-time entrant will receive a tote bag with Glide product, while supplies last (up to 5,000 units). And every two weeks from now until July 7th, the Oral-B Glide Floss Face app will award a grand prize of one iPad!
I make my floss face in the bathroom! Where do you make your floss face?
Be sure to stop by the Oral B Facebook page and upload your Floss Face!
I participated in this sponsored campaign for One2One Network. I received monetary compensation and product to facilitate my post, but all opinions stated are my own.