My husband is a HUGE Under Armour fan. He has a hat, something like 10 t-shirts, a coat, socks and even boxer briefs. Once trying them out he declared that he would never wear any other brand. And while the initial cost can be a little high, I admit that they last forever. I don’t think we have bought socks in almost a year. That is unreal.
So when I had the chance to check out Under Armour sunglasses, I knew he would like them.
Then I found out that they even have an entire line that benefits the Wounded Warrior project. And I knew that he would really love them. Being retired Air Force, anything that supports military and especially those who are injured while serving our country, gets major bonus points with him.
These sunglasses make the perfect stocking stuffer for the men in your life.
Besides being stylish they are a great lightweight frame. They also feature:
- Multiflection™ lens coatings eliminate visual obstructions by repelling water and resisting scratching, smudging, and staining
- ArmourSight® lenses deliver 20% more undistorted peripheral vision, and are 10X stronger than ordinary polycarbonate lenses for ultimate durability and performance
- Ultra-light ArmourFusion® frames built from a combination of titanium and Grilamid® for maximum impact resistance
- 3-point grip and soft, adjustable nosepad ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- Advanced cushion hinge absorbs shock so you can keep moving without distraction
- All Under Armour® Performance Eyewear lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays
Since my husband is into both sport and competition shooting, he is usually drawn to polycarbonate lenses for the protection they offer. I was happy to learn that not only were these lenses safe but they are stronger than ordinary polycarbonate lenses.
And at just over $100, they will not break the bank!