You may remember a couple of weeks ago I got to try the new Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer. I was excited to give it a try and I was even more excited at how much I loved it. It is easy, convenient, and it really moisturizes well. But how is it working the last couple of weeks? And can it really help me get ready faster?
Vaseline sent me a stop watch so I could see just how long it really took me to get ready using the new Spray & Go Moisturizer. We had a wedding to go to on Saturday and I am happy to say that not only was I able to get a new dress, but because I didn’t have to wait for my lotion to dry before I got dressed, I was out of the shower, hair done, lotion on, and dressed in 13 minutes. Not bad at all!
This didn’t include putting on makeup because that in and of itself is a time suck. But it did include drying my hair. Of course I didn’t get a single shot of me looking all cute in my new dress. Sigh.
But that doesn’t mean that I didn’t love the Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer. You can find out more at maxthemorning.com.
By now we have all seen the commercials for Vaseline Spray & Go. They are fun and really showcase how quickly you can get ready. Now how about a look behind the scenes.
• Emma is a dancer from London. She trained as an acrobat as a child then switched to modern dance.
• Emma worked with a choreographer for a week before the shoot. Some of the tricks didn’t come together in the time we needed till the day of the shoot.
• She wasn’t able to do the dress zip trick successfully until our very last take of the shoot.
• She was able to do every spot in one single take.
• Hardest trick: pulling on tights while doing a back somersault across a bed.
• Surprisingly easy trick: back walkover into a pair of heels (well, easy for Emma). I think I would kill myself if I tried that one.
• The sweater and jacket she puts on in the jeans spot were her own. She looked so cute when she showed up at rehearsals that we worked them into the routine.
At the end of the day I know I have found a new lotion that not only works great but allows me to get ready quicker. And on both busy days out and about and just the normal days at home with two small children, the quicker I am dressed and ready, the better!
Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer is a quick, continuous 360° spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds, so you can put your clothes right on and get on with your day! Available in three formulas – Total Moisture®, Aloe Fresh, and Cocoa Radiant™ – this fast to apply, quick to absorb line of lotions leaves skin instantly soft – not sticky or greasy. Find out more at www.maxthemorning.com!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Vaseline. The opinions and text are all mine.