20 Random Facts about Me.
1. I hate doing housework. Sure the house will be clean, but it will never be a priority for me and it will never be as clean as it could be.
2. I met your Daddy 10 years before we got married.
3. I had no interest in getting to know your Dad or dating him when we first met.
4. I went to high school in South Africa.
5. I would be barefoot all the time if I could.
6. I always sleep naked. I cannot stand the way clothing twists and turns around you when you sleep. Always knock before you come in my room.
7. I was told I had about a 2% chance of ever having children. Because of this I decided I just would never have them.
8. Turns out my body is a little odd in that taking birth control pills make me ovulate and get pregnant.
9. Once I found out I was pregnant the first time, I said I would go back to work as soon as possible because I would be bored staying home all day. HA!
10. When I was in Jr High, I wanted to be the first woman Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
11. I am deathly afraid of spiders.
12. The first time I shot a gun I fired one shot, then cried.
13. I hate laundry more than any other household chore. It never ends.
14. Our bedroom set belonged to my grandparents. For that reason, it will never be replaced.
15. I didn’t learn how to drive a stick shift until I was 37 years old.
16. I played the french horn during elementary school.
17. I could eat fajitas every single day.
18. My favorite color is yellow.
19. Your Dad and I got married on a Wednesday. I moved in on Thursday and went back to work on Friday.
20. My favorite Disney character has always been Winnie the Pooh. I was like a child when I got to ‘meet him’.