Week 4 of 30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me.
10 Things I would tell my 16 year old self.
1. You really won’t miss high school. But you will miss the carefree days, enjoy them.
2. Don’t worry about what everyone else thinks.
3. You really can do anything you want.
4. Your 39 year old self will wish for just one more day in the 16 year old body.
5. Stay in touch with your friends. The good ones are the ones who will stick around.
6. Don’t stress so much about what you want to be when you grow up. I still don’t know.
7. You really won’t use math everyday for the rest of your life. Don’t worry so much about that C in geometry.
8. Listen to your mom. She really does know what she is talking about.
9. Moving around a lot does not ruin you life. It makes you a more well rounded person.
10. I hate posts like this. I was 16 years old 23 years ago. I don’t remember what I wanted, or what I was doing. But maybe this will give you a little glimpse into what I was like.