PEEPS® and PEEPS & COMPANY® provided me with information, samples and discount code for my post. All opinions are as always, 100% my own.
I am a huge fan of PEEPS. They are hands down a favorite candy treat and I remember always having to stock up at Easter and filling the freezer with lots of packages of PEEPS so I could enjoy them throughout the year whenever the mood struck.
If you are not familiar with PEEPS then you are missing out. They are sugar covered marshmallows and to quote my 9 year old son, ‘what could be better than that?’
Besides being so yummy, I no longer have to stock up on PEEPS at Easter to get me through the year. Instead I can get them for Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s Day, and even Halloween.
A big box of goodies from the PEEPS Company showed up at our door.
- NEW PEEPS® Tombstones: Fun and frightening marshmallow grave markers
- PEEPS® Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Cats: Black cat chocolate mousse marshmallows
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Ghosts: White ghost-shaped marshmallows adorned with spooky faces
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Pumpkins: Orange pumpkin-shaped marshmallows decorated with jack-o-lantern faces
- PEEPS® Milk Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Orange Chicks: Package of three delectable marshmallow Chicks dipped in milk chocolate
- NEW PEEPS® Pumpkin Spice Flavored Chicks Dipped in White Fudge: Joining the highly anticipated trend with new marshmallow Chicks in a pumpkin spice flavor that are dipped in white fudge
- NEW PEEPS® Caramel Apple Flavored Chicks Dipped in Caramel Fudge: Capturing the taste of this fall tradition with marshmallow Chicks that are apple flavored and dipped in caramel fudge
- NEW PEEPS® Candy Corn Flavored Chicks Dipped in White Fudge: Orange, yellow and white, these three PEEPS® Chicks are sure to delight
- Mummy’s Mix/Vampire Variety Snack Pack: This variety bag comes with pouches of both the Mummy’s Mix (lemon, orange, grape, lime and raspberry) and the Vampire Variety (cherry, raspberry, grape, watermelon and fruit punch) flavors
- Original Fruits Snack Pack: Original Fruits has been loved by kids and adults alike for 75 years and this treat is perfect for trick-or-treaters.
- Fierce Cinnamon Snack Pack: Give your trick-or-treaters something extra spicy for Halloween; perfect for party favors
- GOLDENBERG’S® Original Dark and Milk Chocolatey PEANUT CHEWS®: A combination of chewy chocolatey bites loaded with crunchy peanuts conveniently in a snack pack so you can share
Besides the original PEEPS, I admit that I loved the Candy Corn PEEPS. The white fudge added a perfect amount of creaminess to the PEEP.
So after trying some of the new flavors I figured I would make a fun Halloween themed treat with the PEEPS.
Graveyard Halloween Treats with PEEPS
What you need:
Chocolate Pudding (I used Jello instant)
8 Vanilla Wafers
Take 8 Vanilla Wafers and use a food processor or a knife to break into small pieces.
Slice a banana into 1/2 inch slices.<
Make chocolate pudding according to package directions.
Put pudding in bottom half of a small container. (I used small Mason jars)
Layer with cookie pieces and banana slices.
Top with more pudding leaving about 1/2 inch space from the top.
Place in the fridge to cool for about 15 minutes.
Top with whipped cream and one PEEP Tombstone.
Then serve and enjoy!
You can also save 30% off your order at PEEPS and Company now through October 31st by using promo code HALLOWPEEPS15.
Now for the really fun part, one lucky reader will win a PEEPS and Company prize pack just in time for Halloween. Use this simple form to enter.
The giveaway ends on October 20th at 12am EST. Winner will be notified by email that they won on or around October 21st.