Valentine’s Day is coming up and that means everyone is on the look out for special treats. I like to make special things for my family. It is a great way to show them that I love them.
But being a homeschooling mom and back in school full time myself, I also need easy Valentine’s Day treats. These Dipped Wafers fit the bill perfectly!
What you need:
1. Place a non-stick mat or baking sheet lined with wax paper on your work surface.
2. In a narrow, tall, microwave safe glass, add the almond bark in chunks and
microwave for 1 minute. Stir and repeat every 30 seconds until fully melted.
3. Dip a wafer halfway into the melted candy, scraping the excess off the bottom of
the wafer on the edge of the glass.
4. Place the wafer on the non-stick mat or wax paper and sprinkle with edible
5. Repeat for the remaining wafers, decorating each one after you’ve dipped it.
6. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Just like that you have a delicious but easy Valentine’s Day treat that your whole family is sure to love.